Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Success or Failure is the question

For the past year and a half I have gained back the weight I lost from the band surgery.  This is in large part because I have been eating emotionally.  I have been consuming sugar (chocolate, ice cream, cake, and other sweets).  I am struggling with this issue, and it is quickly adding weight back.

I have been craving salads lately.  I am not referring to iceberg lettuce.  I am referring to the spring mix, loose leaf red and green lettuce, butter lettuce and finally romaine lettuce.  
I have surgery coming up here in about a week. This surgery is an effort to stop the infertility as a result of fybroids.  During my recovery I will be working on my diet so that I can get back on track with the band diet.

It is so easy to intake over the 900-1000 calories.
I have explored the vegetarian diet, vegan, and flexitarian diets, and the flexitarian  and low carb diets work best for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment